Tuesday, 9 October 2012
21 Steps to CrossFit Obsession
2. Tell your CrossFit war story over dinner. Friends respond in awe. "Man, that shit is insane, you’re so elite".
3. Wake up all overcome with eliteness and decide to give CrossFit another go. Get your ass kicked by a lady twice your age. Now, it's ON.
4. Buy a CrossFit t-shirt. Figure it might speed up your acceptance into the 6am clique.
5. Go back to CrossFit. Unleash your inner warrior and out-WOD the old lady by 3 seconds. Drive home feeling like a rock star. Must be the t-shirt.
6. Buy another CrossFit t-shirt.
7. Tell more CrossFit war stories over dinner. Like that old lady was Annie Thorrisdottir, but she was no match for you. #inyourfaceoldlady.
8. Start feeling pretty good. Adopt a bit of a Jagger Swagger. Your pants are a bit loose. Is that....is that a bicep?
9. Start a 30 day paleo challenge. Crave sugar. Like REALLY crave sugar.
10. Discover bacon is paleo. Who needs sugar?
11. Start feeling awesome. You ooze awesomeness. Awesome is your middle name. You are the definition of awesome.
12. Buy a pair of nano’s.
13. Google CrossFit.
14. Cancel dinner plans with friends. You need to be up early to CrossFit. Besides. They are sick of hearing you talk about CrossFit.
15, Buy another CrossFit t-shirt.
16. Google CrossFit. Can’t. Stop. Googling. CrossFit.
17. Wake up at 3am thinking about CrossFit. Check the WOD. Realize it’s not posted yet and fall asleep with your finger on the refresh button.
18. Buy another CrossFit t-shirt.
19. Google CrossFit.
20. Can’t stop thinking about CrossFit.
21. Eat, drink, breathe, sleep, read, watch, do, dream, preach CrossFit.