With getting rid of the big rubber band.
For this I’d be really, really glad,
Because I can’t do a pull-up and it’s driving me mad.
I won’t be greedy and ask for lots of gifts,
No muscle ups, ring dips or big heavy lifts.
I won’t complain about the cold or the snow,
And I’ll save you a kiss under the mistletoe.
Do me a favor and cut me some slack,
Help me get off the pull-up crack.
I don’t care about the presents, the carols or the tree,
I just want a pull-up, just one, two or three.
It’s an extremely important part of my plan,
To finally get a pull-up and beat the hell out of Fran.
Forget the tinsel, the lights and the reindeer,
I just want to hear my class mates cheer.
So this year Santa, among the hustle & the bustle,
Please spare a thought for my weedy muscle.
It would really REALLY make my year,
To hear the PR bell ringing in my ear!
- Survival of the Fittest
- The REAL reasons why women CrossFit
- The 20 minute, 4 minute AMRAP
- Mornings in the life of a CrossFitter
- Pick up the god damn bar
- 21 Steps to CrossFit Obsession
- 8 things to expect at a CrossFit social
- 7 reasons why our kids would make better CrossFitters
- Your excuses are invalid
- 21 Confessions of CrossFitters