Who cares?! Just show up and get it done.
2. What everyone else is doing
Staring at other peoples bars will not make you any stronger.
It's over buddy.
Just like buses. Nothing for ages then boom! 3 in a row.
Even the best have room to get a little better.
Forget heavy until its awesome. Shoddy reps don't count. Only awesomeness is allowed.
Have a little cry, cook up some bacon, Get over it.
8. Paleo perfection
Nobody's perfect. The 80/20 rule is just fine. Knock yourself out. Have a yogurt.
- The CrossFitters guide to dealing with failure
- 21 Steps to CrossFit Obsession
- The Beauty of CrossFit
- 8 things to expect at a CrossFit social
- 7 reasons why our kids would make better CrossFitters
- Your excuses are invalid
- 10 things that make a good coach
- 21 Confessions of CrossFitters
- The sky is not the limit...
- The REAL reasons why women CrossFit
- The 20 minute, 4 minute AMRAP
- Mornings in the life of a CrossFitter
- Pick up the god damn bar
- 5 Exercises you Shouldn't be Doing
- Mental WOD