There is something quite special about CrossFit.
CrossFit has dimensions beyond the physical. The discipline, the breath, the detail, the energy, the efficiency, the quality of the movements are what makes it uniquely exquisite to watch.
There’s a vitality, an energy, translated through the movements.
Efficient, fluid, seemingly effortless motions that can happen in the blink of an eye.
Imagine the hours or years of practice that have been lovingly poured into that few of seconds of beauty.
When you see it – you know. You feel excited and inspired.
Inspired enough to get up and do it yourself.
"Do it big, do it right, and do it with style" -- Fred Astaire
- Freedom in Focus
- Pick up the god damn bar
- 7 reasons why our kids would make better CrossFitters
- 21 Steps to CrossFit Obsession
- 8 things to expect at a CrossFit social
- Your excuses are invalid
- 10 things that make a good coach
- 21 Confessions of CrossFitters
- CrossFit? What’s that?
- Survival of the Fittest
- The sky is not the limit...
- The REAL reasons why women CrossFit
- The 20 minute, 4 minute AMRAP
- Mornings in the life of a CrossFitter